4MOST has summarised what you need to know:
- The amended scorecard combines sections 18.1 (Employed) and 18.2 (Unemployed) headcount targets for training through learnerships, internships and apprenticeships (weighting applicable: 6, down from 8).
- Skills development spend, for disabled or differently-abled, remains at 0,3% of the total Leviable amount for a total of 4 points.
- The Leviable targeted spend has been amended to 3,5% (down from 6%) of the Leviable amount on learning programmes for black persons and a new indicator of 2,5% of the Leviable amount introduced for black persons registered at higher education institutions.
- From 30 November 2019, bonus points will only be awarded upon black persons entering long-term contracts of employment with no further training.
- Informal and workplace training in the scorecard increased to 25% (up from 15%) of total skills development expenditure.
4MOST understands the importance of the B-BBEE scorecard for your businesses’ sustainability and employment equity targets and is committed to ensuring you comply with all the right guidelines and legislation.
Contact us for further information.