- Health & Safety ASSIST
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations ASSIST
- HR Documentation ASSIST
- Employment Equity and Skills Development ASSIST
- B-BBEE Skills Component ASSIST
- Training ASSIST
HOW DO WE ASSIST:
For most companies, growth creates challenges for human capital management and health and safety. These functions may not be viable in-house due to range of factors.
4Most is driven by a passion to provide broad consultation services and training including:
- Health & safety ad hoc services or retainer-based services, (retainer includes H&S functions managed on behalf of client;
- Health & safety training;
- Human resources and industrial relations ad hoc services;
- Human resource and industrial relations retainer-based services with 4Most operating as your human capital partner;
- Human resource and industrial relations training;
- Employment equity services;
- Skills development services;
- B-BBEE solutions, which addresses the skills development component of your B-BBEE scorecard with the objective of increasing your BBBEE score.
4MOST OFFERS MANAGED, HANDS-ON SERVICES THAT INTEGRATE INTO THE ORGANISATION ADDING VALUE, INCREASING PRODUCTIVITY AND ENSURING COMPLIANCE.
It is a LEGAL REQUIREMENT to comply with Health & Safety, Human Resources, Industrial Relations and is not an option. Legislation does not differ from industry to industry but, in our opinion, all industries are unique and require distinctive and creative solutions.
Health and safety, human capital management, dispute resolution and B-BBEE attract high costs to ensure compliance. The absence of these skills, as a core focus, contributes to challenges workplaces that are avoidable.
Our FULL CIRCLE APPROACH, offers a cost effective solution to Health & Safety, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Employment Equity, Skills Development and Training.
With consulting experience of more than 20 years at companies with a staff count from as little as 10 employees to more than 6500, clients find the added value so significant that we have been commissioned to restructure and rescue several companies.
4MOST solutions are flexible to meet the needs of each business and industry. COSTING STRUCTURES can be ad hoc or project-based, but most clients prefer retainer-based solutions to ensure continued legal defensibility. Retainers favour budgets as they are NEGOTIATED IN LINE WITH COMPANY AFFORDABILITY, based on precise needs and objectives.
Monthly retainers are, in no way, designed to force clients into a contract, but negotiated with defined deliverables to meet outputs demanded with no defined duration as we acknowledge that Clients have changing business needs.
HEALTH & SAFETY ASSISTS:
Health & Safety compliance demands the correct interpretation and application of legislation, whether the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Community Fire Safety By-Law, Environmental Regulation for Workplaces or Building Regulations Act. It is clear that employers and company owners are responsible for the safety of workplaces, employees, contractors and visitors in and around business activities.
4Most understands Health & Safety compliance is not a priority for many reasons including:
- Limited knowledge of cumbersome and technical legislation;
- A mindset of “nothing will go wrong”;
- Lack of qualified employees;
- Over complication of compliance;
- Financial implications
4Most takes the aggravation and exorbitant costs out of the equation by ensuring compliance through our industry and subject matter experts.
WE OFFER FREE BASELINE RISK ASSESSMENTS, including a DETAILED PHOTOGRAPHIC REPORT to determine specific needs.
HEALTH & SAFETY RETAINER SOLUTIONS – 4MOST ACTS AS YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY DEPARTMENT.
- Free Baseline Risk Assessments with photos to identify non-compliance and risks;
- Periodic Audits;
- Incident Investigations;
- Fall Protection Plans;
- Permit Applications;
- Internal Auditing;
- Noise Monitoring;
- Provision and sale of all Health & Safety Documentation, including Risk Management Systems, policies, procedures, processes, templates and more;
- Fire Emergency Planning
- Evacuation Plans, Evacuation Policies, Emergency Response Plans;
- SHE file production;
- SHE validation & approval;
- Safety Committee establishment and management;
- Asbestos Management;
- Hygiene Assessments;
- Medical Annexure 3;
- Health & Safety Signage;
HR AND IR ASSIST – YOUR 4MOST VIRTUAL HR DEPARTMENT
4Most clients can select ad hoc services and a costing will be provided. Should a MONTHLY RETAINER, be preferred, services are agreed and costs negotiated in line with the budget.
Services below reflect, but are not limited to, functions of an HR and IR Department:
- Managing recruitment & selection processes, drafting recruitment & selection policies in line with Employment Equity and Skills Development policies;
- Advert response, screening and interviews of applicants;
- Ensuring company documentation is completed for appointees and sub-contractors/consultants allowing permanent staff to focus on core functions;
- Drafting Job Profiles, Key Performance Indicators, Job Grading and salary structures.
- Managing termination processes for Misconduct, Incapacity and Operational Requirements including legal compliance and relevant documentation;
- Investigating and managing employment benefits;
- Performance Management, Appraisals including Poor Performance Management;
- Day-to-day management of Disciplinary Incidents and Performance related matters;
- Management and ensuring of a full history around disciplinary issues involving corrective counselling and corrective discipline;
- Managing disciplinary issues including training of staff on such issues;
- Managing investigation and initiation process around disciplinary issues that may result in formal discipline (Warnings and Disciplinary Hearings);
- Management suspension processes;
- Chairing and initiating disciplinary hearings and managing outcomes;
- Managing labour disputes;
- Managing restructure and retrenchment processes in line with legislation;
- Ensuring all aspects of the employment relationship conforms to Labour Legislation;
- Management of trade union relations;
- Payroll outsourcing and preparation to ensure legal compliance;
- All other services required from an HR Department.
HR CONTRACT ASSIST – 4MOST OFFERS A FREE AUDIT OF EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTATION TAILORED TO CLIENT NEEDS.
Provision of documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- Permanent Employment Contracts;
- Limited Duration Contracts of Employment;
- Sub-Contractors/Consultants agreements.
- Company Best Practices File including Human Resources Documentation, Policies, Procedures, forms and templates;
- Disciplinary Tool Kit including;
- Company Disciplinary Code;
- Company Disciplinary Procedure and Process;
- Disciplinary Annexure e.g. Warning Forms, Minutes of Hearing, Notification of Dismissal;
- Company Grievance Procedure;
- Disciplinary and Grievance Acceptance;
- Registration Document incl.: Authorisation to Deduct, Declaration of Income etc;
- Electronic Communication Policy;
- Company Code of Ethics;
- Sexual Harassment Policy;
- Leave Policy;
- Job Descriptions combined with Performance appraisals;
- Any other related requirements can be drafted.
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT AND EMPLOYMENT EQUITY ASSIST
Skills Development, Employment Equity, often neglected and misunderstood, are onerous and expensive with severe consequences in the case of non-compliance. The significant impact on B-BBEE scorecards reiterates that compliance should not be ignored. Compliance IS BENEFICIAL. The Department of Labour drives EMPLOYER COMPLIANCE.
Non-compliance can be rectified, and Skills Development and Employment Equity OPTIMISED AND UTILISED to improve skills and staff moral and generate funds for long-term sustainability.
Our services include:
- Annual completion and submission of Employment Equity, Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training reports to ensure compliance with the Skills Development Act;
- Fulfilling the duties of Skills Development Facilitators where necessary;
- Manage Skills Development and Employment Equity Steering Committees;
- Facilitating Skills Development initiatives to access funding from the relevant SETA;
- Liaison with the respective SETA to ensure access to allocation windows,
- Managing Skills Development and Employment Equity to increase compliance and additional scores in terms of Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment scoring.
Companies rely on B-BBEE levels to be competitive in an environment driven by B-BBEE compliance. Ownership, management control and other components of B-BBEE are difficult to control. Skills Development is often underestimated and with 25 points of the total scorecard, and ability to gain 5 points, this is an area that can CHANGE YOUR B-BEE LEVEL.
4Most provides an opportunity to engage with us, as an Accredited Training Provider, offering one-year qualifications that address and resolve your B-BBBEE score. What makes our B-BBEE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTION UNIQUE is our ability to effectively:
- SOURCE unemployed disabled learners;
- ENTER, TRAIN and EXIT learners through the Qualification and Client SETA, to CLAIM FULL SPEND ON SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FOR B-BBEE PURPOSES;
- Claim TAX REBATES (Section 12H of the Income Tax Act) reducing cost of training;
- Facilitate, Assess and Moderate Learners;
- Facilitate PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE OUTSIDE OF THE WORKPLACE for maximum B-BBEE benefits and transformation process execution;
- Provide DOCUMENTATION required for B-BBEE verification audit;
- Access ADDITIONAL B-BBEE POINTS ON ENTERPRISE AND SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT AS WELL AS MANAGEMENT CONTROL.
- Claim Skills Development training on Annual Training Report.
Our Accredited and Work Based Related Skills Programmes meet requirements, improving employee skills and productivity. Our Industry accredited and aligned programmes include:
- First Aid Level 1 – 3
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Fire Fighting & Evacuation Procedures
- Evacuation Management & Planning
- Armed Robbery Awareness
- OHS Introduction
- SHE Representative
- Health & Safety Supervisor Training
- Working at Heights
- Scaffold Inspector Training
- Scaffold Erector Training
- Forklift Training
- Reach Truck Training
- Gantry Training
- Incident Investigation
- Risk Assessment (HIRA)
- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
- Ladder Inspection
- Legal Liability
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Refresher
- Stacking and Storage
- EMPLOYMENT EQUITY – Management training
- EMPLOYMENT EQUITY – Equity Representative training
- THE ROLE OF THE COMPLAINANT IN DISCIPLINARY HEARINGS
- Management and Leadership Training Workplace Etiquette Training
- Workplace Etiquette Training
- Community Health Promotion and Home Based Care
- HIV/AIDS, STi, TB DOTS Awareness
- Palliative Care & Chronic Home Based Care
- Basic Support for Persons with Disabilities
- Community based Rehabilitation and Elderly Care
- HIV/AIDS Awareness and Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Advanced Peer Education