Skills Development, Employment Equity, often neglected and misunderstood, are onerous and expensive with severe consequences in the case of non-compliance. The significant impact on B-BBEE scorecards reiterates that compliance should not be ignored. Compliance IS BENEFICIAL. The Department of Labour drives EMPLOYER COMPLIANCE.
Non-compliance can be rectified, and Skills Development and Employment Equity OPTIMISED AND UTILISED to improve skills and staff moral and generate funds for long-term sustainability.
Our services include:
- Annual completion and submission of Employment Equity, Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training reports to ensure compliance with the Skills Development Act;
- Fulfilling the duties of Skills Development Facilitators where necessary;
- Manage Skills Development and Employment Equity Steering Committees;
- Facilitating Skills Development initiatives to access funding from the relevant SETA;
- Liaison with the respective SETA to ensure access to allocation windows,
- Managing Skills Development and Employment Equity to increase compliance and additional scores in terms of Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment scoring.